- Pedodontists – Emirate of Dubai;
- Medical Clinic;
- Medical Learning Centre;
- Private Clients;
- Your personal Dubai Medical Licence fully Administered;
- Applications World-Wide;
- Retained Assignment, working in conjunction with www.cornwallexecutive.co.uk
- Financial Package, Tax free, NHS + 30% + bonus, depending on PQE.
- Two year contract, renewed.
We have been retained by our client for a number of years, having successfully placed: Doctors, Dentists, Hygienist’s, Professors, Lecturers, Endodontists and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Our client is a modern dental/general medical clinic with learning facility attached. All of the patient care is private client driven.
Kindly note that a Master’s degree is required in order to become licensed as a Specialist in the Emirate of Dubai.
Work will include:
- Diagnoses and treats inflammatory and destructive diseases of investing and supporting tissue of teeth; Cleans and polishes teeth, eliminates irritating margins of fillings, and corrects occlusions.
- Treat gum disease and other issues in the gums and bones surrounding the jaw.
- Administer anaesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
- Advise or instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, or oral health care services.
- Design, make, or fit prosthodontics appliances, such as space maintainers, bridges, or dentures, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists or dental technicians.
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, or malformations of teeth, gums, or related oral structures and provide preventive or corrective services.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Work may be surgical or non-surgical and might include tasks like placing implants, developing treatment plans, and providing preventative care.
- Perform cosmetic procedures, including tissue grafts or reductions to alter the way a person’s smile looks.
- Help patients resolve issues like tooth sensitivity.
- Performs surgical procedures to remove diseased tissue, using dental instruments.
- Establishes recall treatment program to monitor oral health practices.
- You will be issued with an application pack, administer and send files to us using dropbox.
To apply for this prestigious opportunity please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater
Telephone – 01872 274227 – 0044 1872 274227 GMT
CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured.