Dental Call Center Manager
Growing New Business
Multi-national corporate backer
Manager reporting to MD
Salary package to be negotiated
Tax Free Financials.
We are seeking to find our candidate who has:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Dental Call Center Manager in one of the UK – European or USA Dental Chains.
• Must have extensive skills and experience in handling patient’s needs.
• Dental Nursing background a large plus.
We have been retained by a consortium world-wide partnership to search for the Senior Manager for a Dental Call center. We are looking for a dedicated leader to manage our client’s new and growing Dental Call centre UAE based.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, team-centered call center environment!
As the Dental Call Center Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day oversight of your team of Call Center Reps responsible for determining customer needs.
• Directly supervising a team of Call Center Reps which includes: training, developing, coaching, counselling, and motivating the team to higher levels of performance.
• Conducting development and production meetings with the team.
• Taking in-bound calls responding to customer inquiries and representing our client as the source for the best quality and best treatment in the marketplace.
• Monitoring the Call Center team’s call activities and performing QA on calls.
• Mentoring staff and overseeing the team’s activities, attendance, productivity, etc.
• Training new hires and reinforcing training for existing reps to insure a high level of performance.
• Assisting in the interview process of hiring the Call Center Reps.
• Interfaces with other departments resolving supply, price and other issues related to the success of securing treatment appointments/bookings.
• Dental Nursing qualification/College degree etc…
• 5 + years’ experience leading, managing or supervising call center.
• Reporting to MD in a fast paced patient service environment.
• Dental industry experience considered a large plus.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with the ability to navigate a Windows environment
• Possess good keyboarding skills and sound interpersonal skills.
• Dependable and adaptable to change in a fast paced call center environment.
To apply for this international Dubai – UAE career opportunity, please contact: Jonny Scott-Slater, Ashley Armstrong or Karen Palmer.
Telephone – 0044 1872 274227 UK – 01872 274227
CV2 – email@example.com
Confidentiality is assured at all times.