General Medical Practitioner – GPsWI
- Preferably Membership of the RCFP or MRCGP
- 8 years’ experience plus
- Specialist interest: Dermatology, COPD, Cardiology, Musculoskeletal healthcare, Sports Injuries, Prescription drug research, Diabetics or Heart disease.
- Salary + % of fees, to be negotiated.
- Income expected – Large and tax free. (US$ 500K+)
Our client a multi-discipline, diagnostic medical practice based in Dubai are seeking to appoint two European or American trained general practitioners.
We are seeking to find two professionals with 8 years plus experience who possess a special interest. Dermatology would be top of this agenda, possibly a practitioner who has held the post of hospital consultant.
The position is to work in a busy multi-nationality patient clinic situated in the most prosperous business district of Dubai. Patients will be all fee paying, status HNI ++, the work will be demanding but the rewards will be outstanding.
Other job specification categories:
- Holding consultations in the surgery;
- Listening to patients carefully and diagnosing and treating their symptoms;
- MRI scanning;
- Deciding on the right course of action for patients (could include private hospital referral for specialised treatment);
- Minimal administrative and management duties, as you will have an Executive Assistant and PA;
- Overseeing and directing the safe-keeping/security detailed records of all patients and the treatments they receive;
- Hiring and managing staff, when required;
- Making major spending decisions on premises and equipment
- Liaising with other medical professionals in the UAE and advising whilst fee earning;
- Record-keeping of fee income.
- Effectively assess, diagnose and treat or refer patients presenting with undifferentiated health problems and undertake clinical examinations as required.
- Works autonomously, within scope of the role, in assessing and analysing the health and well-being of individuals identifying health and care needs.
- Interprets and analyses all the available information using expert decision-making of risk management skills to make a justifiable assessment of individual health and well-being.
- Demonstrates advanced clinical skills enabling a range of treatments to be administered.
- Develops appropriate management plans with the patient based on assessment.
- Plans, manages and delivers programmes to promote health and well-being of patients.
- Provides expert professional consultancy.
- Consults with and refers to other health care professionals as indicated by patients special needs.
To apply for this job contact: Jonny Scott-Slater or Zena Zennor;
Telephone – 01872 274227 – 0044 1872 274227;
Mail CV2 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is always assured;
DCER Group International Inc. — UK & USA Incorporated Search Firm trading world-wide
Specialisms: Medicine, Finance, and Engineering.