Dental Hygienists, Dubai UAE;
3-15 Years + experience sought;
7 career jobs available
A career as a dental hygienist offers a wide range of challenges. In the dental office, the dentist and the dental hygienist work together to meet the oral health needs of patients. Since each state has its own specific regulations regarding their responsibilities, the range of services performed by hygienists varies from one private surgery to another
We are seeking 3 professionals with some of the following dental practice hygienist work experience:
- Patient screening procedures; such as assessment of oral health conditions, review of the health history, oral cancer screening, head and neck inspection, dental charting and taking blood pressure and pulse;
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays);
- Removing calculus and plaque (hard and soft deposits) from all surfaces of the teeth;
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides);
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., toothbrushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- Counseling patients about good nutrition and its impact on oral health;
- Making impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts (models of teeth used by dentists to evaluate patient treatment needs);
- Performing documentation and office management activities;
- Solid teeth whitening systems and work experience;
- Working with implant patients;
- Working with patients with Perio needs;
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using dental instruments;
- Feel and visually examine gums for sores and signs of disease;
- Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist;
- Feel lymph nodes under patient’s chin to detect swelling or tenderness that could indicate presence of oral cancer;
- Apply fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay;
- Examine gums, using probes, to locate periodontal recessed gums and signs of gum disease;
- Expose and develop x-ray film;
- Provide clinical services and health education to improve and maintain oral health of school children;
- Remove excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth;
- Make impressions for study casts;
- Place, carve, and finish amalgam restorations;
- Administer local anesthetic agents;
- Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.
- Remove sutures and dressings.
- Place and remove rubber dams, matrices, and temporary restorations.
Speak to: Jonny Scott-Slater, Zenor Zennor, Karen Palmer or Joey Polperro.
Please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Telephone – (UK) 01872 274227, (US) 954 378 9414, (International) 0044 1872 274227.
Confidentiality will be assured at any time.